Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dialogue after dinner at a friends’ place last night.

She says, as he’s heading out onto the front porch to smoke, “You’re not going to leave that door open are you?”
No answer.
As I cross the room to close the door, she tells me, “He always likes to leave the door open so he can hear the music.”
He sees me as I approach the door and says, ”You’re not going to close that door are you?”
I just laugh.
He adds, “I like to leave it open so I can hear the music…”
I laugh again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is the point of smoking outside if you are going to leave the door open? All the toxic smoke just gets sucked back into the house.

11:31 AM  
Anonymous Aliso Viejo said...

Hi, Thank you for having this info on the web. I enjoyed your post. If you may have any interest in
California Homes
then I know where you may get your solution. For your comfort, I have enclosed the link, so if needed you can visit the site. Thanks again for your lovely blog.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home