Friday, May 19, 2006

Fwd: [HumBlog] 5/19/2006 06:38:24 AM


Begin forwarded message:

From: Fred
Date: May 19, 2006 8:02:39 AM PDT
To: The MIA HumBlogger
Subject: [HumBlog] 5/19/2006 06:38:24 AM

Ok, hate to do this, but it's gotta be done:

It's been over a month now and there's been no new posts here. Time to roll up this blog and shut 'er down. No use in clogging up cyberspace with a dead blog.

--
Posted by Fred to HumBlog at 5/19/2006 06:38:24 AM

It's true, I've been neglecting the ol' Humblog, and my apologies to any who wasted a click or two checking in here for words of wisdom (or whatever else you might be seeking).
However, I'm not planning on any blog-wrecking (see painting series below) or rolling it up by hitting the delete button. As far as "clogging up cyberspace" goes, isn't cyberspace unlimited?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that you have your RSS feed fixed, Bob, there's no reason why anyone should even have to "waste a click." Once a reader is subscribed to your feed (via, say, Bloglines or Firefox or one of a zillion other readers) s/he will be notified when you update. And you're right, there's certainly no reason to delete the blog even if you never post again. Perhaps Fred was just trying to goad you into updating ;) I know I'd like to see more here...
_dao / The Placebo

==
Note: Blogger helpfully made me anonymous when I previewed/posted this comment the 1st time around, so I'm posting again - mostly in case you filter anonymous comments. Please delete one or t'other, Bob. Tnx
==